Sete To Arles, All-Inclusive 6 Days From $3,495 Per Person, Only Four Cabins Remaining
Beginning on September 14, 2018, CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, a 22-person luxury hotel barge, will take us from Sete to Arles. This all-inclusive voyage spans six days, ending on September 20 in Arles. This trip was so good the first time that I did it that I had to do it again. You can read more about my first trip below.
Our group will have the whole barge. We have 11 cabins, one for me, and 10 for our group. Would you like one of those? Prices for this six-day, all-inclusive cruise trip are just US$3,495 per person, double occupancy, and with all that this trip offers, that’s quite a value.
To secure one of the four cabins available, you’ll need to make a non-refundable $1,000 per person deposit.
UPDATE: November 17, 2017. Only four cabins remain.
Note that all payments are non-refundable. Please purchase travel insurance from a reputable provider in case your travel plans change due to illness or other matters.
Please review the Waiver Agreement Draft 2018 that you will be required to agree to and sign before boarding.
On March 1, 2018 the full balance will be due upon receipt of invoice. Note that this payment is non-refundable.
Read more about this trip below or ask to reserve space using the form below.
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages, including beer, fine wine, spirits, mineral bottled water, soft drinks specialty coffees and tea.
- All meals onboard. Superb French Cuisine, with to-die-for French cheeses served during each dinner on board
- Bicycles available on board
- Free WiFi
- All port fees
Photos & Posts From My 2015 Trip
In 2015, I hosted a similar Arles-to-Sete trip on the Anne-Marie. These photos will give you a taste of what to expect, along with posts below that detail each day of our trip.
CroisiEurope’s barges are custom-built for hotel barging, as opposed to being modified from cargo barges. Anne-Marie features bicycles, included excursions, jacuzzis, and complimentary WiFi that actually worked well — and the all-important open bar.
Our Stateroom on Anne-Marie
Staterooms are down one deck from the living room and bar, cozy, measuring 110-square-feet, and exceptionally well-configured, with plenty of space for storage. Knowing that the staterooms were small before boarding Anne-Marie, I found that the cabin exceeded my expectations.
The staterooms featured smartly designed storage in the headboards of the twin-bed configured staterooms, as well as a small closet for hanging clothes and storage of suitcases underneath the beds. I was pleased to see the bathroom had plenty of storage, in a smartly configured drawer beneath the sink, and that the shower was large enough to accommodate all of my 6’5″ body, even with the glass doors closed and elbows extended when washing my hair.
Dinner On Anne-Marie
Dinner is served course-by-course, beginning with an amuse-bouche, followed by a starter, then the main course, then cheese, then dessert — all complemented by complimentary wines from the region, which just so happens to be the largest wine-producing region in France. We enjoyed Côte du Rhône, Provençal Rosé as well as Chablis and Chardonnay, along with other wines on our voyage.
For those with food allergies or food preferences, the galley can be flexible, serving alternative dishes. Bottled water was at our table, both sparkling and still. Specialty coffees and soft drinks, as well as spirits and beer, were all available at no extra charge.
The Cheese Plates
July 2015, 2015, France’s Camargue, Arles to Sete on the Canal du Rhone
- Barging In The South Of France: CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, Day 10, Our Trip Comes To An End, Wrapping Up
- Barging In The South Of France: CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, Day 9, Montpelier
- Barging In The South Of France: CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, Day 8, Exploring Sete
- Barging In The South Of France: CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, Day 7, Palavas-les-Flotes & Sete
- Barging In The South Of France: CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, Day 6, Aigues Mortes & Palavas-les-Flots
- Barging In The South Of France: CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, Day 5, Gallician & Aigues-Mortes
- Barging In The South Of France: CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, Day 4, Arles & Gallician
- Barging In The South Of France: CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, Day 3, Avignon, Chateauneuf du Pape, Pont du Gard
- Barging In The South Of France: CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, Day 2, A Surprise Trip To Uzes
- Barging In The South Of France: CroisiEurope’s Anne-Marie, Day 1, Arriving In Arles, Almost