AVALON FELICITY Ship Review
Built in 2010, Avalon Felicity sails the exquisite waterways between Amsterdam and Basel along the incredible Rhine. At 361 feet in length, she carries just 138 passengers in a setting that is intimate but yet spacious, offering all the amenities modern river cruisers have come to expect. She boasts a total of 65 staterooms and four suites. With her sleek blue and white exterior, Avalon Felicity continues to deliver the product Avalon Waterways has built its reputation upon.
AVALON FELICITY Staterooms
There are five different categories of staterooms aboard Avalon Felicity.
- Located on Indigo Deck, Category E staterooms measure 172 square feet and feature two windows located near the ceiling of the stateroom. They also feature a full bathroom with a glass door enclosed shower, a writing desk, vanity, and Avalon’s deluxe beds with premium mattress covers, Egyptian linens, European-style duvets, and a choice of firm or soft pillows.
- Categories A, B and P also measure 172 square feet, and are located on the Sapphire and Royal decks. These staterooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and a French balcony.
- Rounding out the accommodations are Avalon Felicity’s 258-square foot Avalon Suites. Located side-by-side on Royal Deck, these four suites pull out all the stops, featuring all the amenities of the previous categories but with more space, a large sitting area, and a larger bathroom
All guests have access to a welcome list of amenities, including nightly turn-down service, spacious three-door closets, flat-screen TV with movie channels, bathrobes and slippers, complimentary bottled water and L’Occitane toiletries.
AVALON FELICITY Public Areas
Like her sisters, Avalon Felicity offers a host of amenities designed to ensure your stay aboard is pleasurable.
Throughout the ship you’ll find wall-to-wall panoramic windows so you never miss the incredible scenery passing by.
The ship is also fully equipped with Wi-Fi access and a dedicated Internet center, as well as a fitness center, and an outside viewing deck, the Sky Deck featuring premium lounge chairs and a whirlpool.
River Cruisers Should Know!
- Avalon Felicity’s interior is non-smoking.
- Headsets are available for guests on guided shore excursions.
- Room service, including continental breakfast, is available.
- Avalon Felicity has a dedicated cruise director and onboard lecturers, as well as nightly entertainment.
Read other articles on River Cruise Advisor about Avalon Felicity.
Click Here to see a list of all Avalon Waterways’ Ship Reviews.
Live Voyage Report – Avalon Creativity On The Seine
- Day 1: Cruising La Seine From Paris to Rouen Through Art & History On Avalon Waterways’ Creativity
- Day 2: Two Overnights In Paris On Avalon Creativity
- Day 3: Monet, Monet, Monet: Impressions Of An Impressionist’s Gardens In Giverny
- Day 4: Roses & Ruins In Rouen, And A Young Lady Martyred & Remembered
- Day 5: A Trip To The Landing Beaches & A Stunning Discovery At The American Cemetery
- Day 6: Conquering Richard The Lionheart’s Castle
- Day 7: Avalon Creativity Cruise Review: Seven Days On The Seine, Does Avalon Measure Up?
Avalon Waterways - Europe Ships
Avalon Waterways - Asia
|Ship||Live Voyage Report|
|Avalon Myanmar (Irrawaddy River)|
|Avalon Siem Reap (Mekong River)|
Read other articles on River Cruise Advisor about Avalon Waterways.