AMACERTO Ship Review
There are seven different stateroom categories aboard AMACERTO:
- Category D and E staterooms measure 148 square feet, and are located on Piano Deck. They feature a fixed window and all the standard amenities AmaWaterways is known for, like complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in all staterooms, an interactive television system with flat-panel TV, hotel-quality linens and comfortable bedding.
- Category C staterooms are the first to feature a French balcony. Located on Violin and Cello decks, they also have more passenger space at 170 square feet. All the amenities included in Category D and E staterooms are present here.
- Category BB staterooms feature AmaWaterways’ unique twin balcony concept, and include a French balcony in addition to a full, outside balcony complete with deck chairs and a small table. These staterooms are also slightly larger than Category C staterooms at 210 square feet, and are located on Cello Deck.
- Category AA and AB staterooms are larger still at 235 square feet, and reside on Violin and Cello decks. Like the Category BB staterooms, they also feature the line’s unique twin balcony concept, comprised of an actual, outdoor balcony with table and chairs in addition to a French balcony indoor sitting area.
- Suites are the highest level of accommodation aboard AMACERTO. At 300 square feet, they’re also the most spacious, and also include the line’s unique dual-balcony concept. Expect these staterooms to deliver more everything: more space, more amenities, more comfort.
AMACERTO Public Areas
Like all AmaWaterways river cruise ships, AMACERTO really shines in her interior appointments. Besides the usual dining room, lounge and bar, AMACERTO features multiple dining venues, a massage and hair salon, a fitness room, and even a heated swimming pool — a rarity among river cruise vessels. A 24-hour station provides coffee, tea and water, and juices are available during breakfast hours.
River Cruisers Should Know!
- AMACERTO entered service in April 2012.
- Bicycles are available for complimentary use on all AmaWaterways sailings.
- Both French and full step-out balconies are offered.
Read other articles about the AmaCerto.
AmaWaterways Ship Reviews
|Ship||Live Voyage Report|