You and I are probably a lot alike. I make this assumption because you were drawn to the headline. Like me, after more than 18 months of surviving a global pandemic, you’re considering a return to river cruising in Europe. Also like me, you want to do so as safely as possible.
For me, the time has come. It’s been two years since my last river cruise. On October 4, I’ll host a group cruise on Crystal Debussy, sailing 10 nights on the Rhine and Moselle rivers roundtrip Amsterdam.
Before I fly to the Netherlands, I will address your (and my) concerns about returning to the rivers of Europe and provide answers to questions that many of us have.
I’ll also detail some tips about travel:
- How to get business class air for $600 each way on Air France,
- Pandemic packing, including a selection of masks for any occasion.
- How to snag a deal at the Waldorf-Astoria Amsterdam (paying the equivalent of a stay at a Hampton Inn).
- How to research and purchase travel insurance with coverage for testing positive and lodging expenses when having to quarantine.
- And how to keep those data devices connected with high-speed service without spending a fortune.
I’d also like to answer your questions. Should you have a question or comment, please submit those in the form below.
Thank you. – Ralph Grizzle