During the month of June, Riviera River Cruises is offering travel advisors’ clients a “Half Back” promotion with a reduced deposit that is returned as a shipboard credit. Clients pay a deposit of only $400 per cabin – half of the regular $400 per person deposit for a double-occupancy cabin – for any Riviera cruise in Europe from September 2020 through 2021 and receive $400 back as a shipboard credit upon departure.
“As we see renewed interest in cruising the rivers and waterways of Europe, we’re offering travel advisors’ clients an extra incentive to book with us later this year or in 2021,” said Marilyn Conroy, Riviera River Cruises’ Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing North America. “Riviera is the only cruise line that accepts bookings exclusively from advisors, and we hope this reduced deposit and shipboard credit help ease your clients’ decision to return to travel – it can even be combined with other current offers. Join us when we sail again.”
Details of the incentive:
- Clients pay half of the regular deposit for a double-occupancy cabin, amounting to $400 per cabin instead of $400 per person.
- Upon cruise departure, clients receive $400 back as a shipboard credit.
- Applies to new bookings made during the month of June for cruise departures from September 2020 through 2021.
- Can be combined with all other offers available through Riviera River Cruises, including “Spring Forward” savings of up to $1,500 per cabin.
- Does not apply to single-occupancy cabins with no single supplement or to dedicated departures for solo travelers.