Crystal River Cruises unveiled its comprehensive 2018-2019 Crystal River Cruises Atlas. The brochure is designed to showcase every facet of the Crystal River Experience, from destination highlights of the 35 separate itineraries available along the Danube, Rhine, Main and Moselle rivers, to the facets and designs of Crystal Mozart, Crystal Bach, Crystal Mahler, Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel. With the latter two set to embark on their maiden voyages this April and May, respectively, 2018 marks the first year Crystal will sail as a fleet of five luxury river ships.
“The Crystal River Cruises Atlas is, at its core, an exceedingly practical planning tool for travelers and agents, as it beautifully displays all of the possibilities available to guests who have dreamed of sailing Europe’s rivers,” said Walter Littlejohn, vice president and managing director of Crystal River Cruises. “But it goes far beyond practicality to illustrate the indulgent nuances of the personalized service, culinary experiences, expansive all-suite design and other fine details only found with Crystal.”
The 124-page 2018-2019 River Atlas comprises the full roster of choices from ship to shore, with just a few of the highlights including:
- New itineraries including a 10-day “Enchanting Moselle” voyage roundtrip from Amsterdam; new seven-day routes round-trip from Vienna; seven-day cruises between Linz and Budapest with optional two-night pre-/post-cruise programs in Salzburg; new springtime sailings focusing on the tulip season in the Netherlands and Belgium; and a seven-day “Magnificent Christmas Markets” sailing between Passau and Budapest and visiting the famous markets along the Danube.
- New pre- and post-cruise land options including optional stays at five-star luxury hotels located in the cultural epicenters of several cities; and optional three-night Extended Land Programs to Prague, Berlin, Paris, and Slovenia.
- The new Crystal Collection of free shore excursions clearly laid out to illustrate the diverse selection of experiences to suit virtually any traveler’s preferences. More than 200 shore excursions – and approximately 80 percent of them complimentary – focus on the culinary arts, cultural discoveries, exhilarating adventures, personal perspectives from local experts, and the option to “Design Your Time” for a curated experience.
- Elegant Signature Events on every voyage – special events that offer rare access and musical performances in iconic landmarks including Vienna’s Belvedere Palace, Linz’s St. Florian Monastery, Rüdesheim’s Monastery Eberbach, and others.
- Michelin star dining experiences available on every itinerary, offering exclusive reservations at the coveted tables of acclaimed restaurants in Vienna, Budapest, and Basel.
Enhancing the destinations outlined in the Atlas are several pages that showcase the all-inclusive onboard luxuries of Crystal River ships. Michelin-inspired, farm-to-table dining in several venues, with open seating throughout and unlimited pours of fine wines, beers, and premium spirits is a hallmark of the Crystal River Experience. Travelers will also find details of the all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations appointed with designer amenities; onboard enrichment and wellness offerings including the fully-equipped fitness center and Crystal Life Spa & Salon; and technological amenities found on board.
Crystal’s new-build river vessels are the river cruising industry’s first and only all-balcony, all-suite, all-butler vessels in Europe, with every category of accommodation perched above the waterline. They offer Crystal’s butler service in every room category, king-sized beds, Panoramic Balcony-Windows, walk-in closets and dual vanity in the bathrooms in most categories, ETRO robes and slippers, and wall-mounted flat-screen HD TVs.