Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection has just announced that their entire 2016 river cruise programme is available for booking – and there’s some significant incentives to reserve your very own river journey early.
Next year, Uniworld has increased their river cruise offerings across the board, adding more all-inclusive European river cruises to the mix along with increased multi-generational, family-friendly departures. River cruises will return to Egypt’s famous Nile River, and Uniworld will inaugurate their first-ever sailings along India’s Ganges River in 2016 aboard the all-suite Ganges Voyager II.
In Europe, Uniwprld plans to offer three brand-new itineraries in 2016 that are likely to please travelers who are looking for more than the usual weeklong turnaround voyages. These include:
- Highlights of Eastern Europe & Istanbul | Budapest to Istanbul | 12 Days
- Portraits of Eastern Europe | Prague to Istanbul | 21 Days
- Ultimate European Journey | Amsterdam to Istanbul | 26 Days
The popular boutique river cruise line is also making an extra effort to cater to multi-generational families as river cruising grows in popularity amongst a wide demographic swath. To that end, Uniworld has enhanced their family-friendly cruise offerings with new itineraries and additional departure dates, including:
- Castles along the Rhine | Basel to Amsterdam | July 13 and July 20
- Rhine Discovery & Prague | Basel to Prague | July 24
- Delightful Danube & Prague | Budapest to Prague | June 29 and July 4
- Danube Discovery & Prague | Prague to Vienna | July 29
- Grand European Discovery | Basel to Vienna | July 24
- Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy | Venice to Venice | June 26, July 3, July 10
- Paris & Normandy | Paris to Paris | July 3 and July 31
- Classic Christmas Markets | Frankfurt to Nuremberg | December 12
In addition, children between the ages of four and 18 receive 50 percent off their cruise fare when travelling with an adult.
Uniworld is also increasing their river cruise offerings worldwide with the return of the line’s popular Splendors of Egypt and the Nile itinerary, which will feature more departure dates thanks to renewed interest in Egypt as a river cruise destination. In addition, Uniworld will continue their river cruise programs in China, Vietnam and Cambodia, and will inaugurate service along India’s Ganges River with their new 13-day river cruise tour, India’s Golden Triangle and the Sacred Ganges. Uniworld’s journeys through India will commence on January 9, 2016.
Uniworld has also introduced significant Early-Booking Savings options. Couples who pay in-full at time of reservation can save up to $1,600 USD, and for couples who wish to leave a deposit at time of reservation, they can save up to $800 USD. Both Early-Booking Savings options will expire on June 30, 2015.
More information on Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection and their river cruise offerings around the world can be found by viewing our company profile here on River Cruise Advisor.