CroisiEurope is offering an exclusive, limited time 2-for-1 special on its Seine Valley and Normandy Beach cruise. Sail along the Seine from the heart of Paris to the charming fishing town of Honfleur on this 8-day cruise perfect for lovers of art and romanticism.
I did this cruise last year and loved it. See my video recap as well as my day-by-day report.
Guests who book the Seine Valley and Normandy Beaches cruise departing April 23, 2015 will get their companion’s cruise for free when booked by February 26, 2015.* Prices for this 8-day cruise begin at $1,716 per person, double.
Highlights of this cruise include:
- A breathtaking cruise of Paris by night to see the City of Light’s most famous sites;
- An optional guided tour of the remarkable and spiritual abbeys on the Abbey Trail;
- An excursion to the charming town of Honfleur with its fishing port, the Saint Catherine’s church and its charming streets (optional);
- A full day optional, guided visit to the historic beaches of the notorious Normandy landings during WWII (must be pre-booked);
- Unlimited complimentary beverages onboard, superb French cuisine and free Wi-Fi.
*Offer is not applicable to deck supplements.
For more information on CroisiEurope’s Seine Valley and Normandy Beaches special, please visit: http://www.croisieuroperivercruises.com/cruises/seine-valley-and-normandy-beaches-2015.