A new winner in river cruising. MS AMALYRA has won the coveted “Best New River Cruise Ship” award, which was presented at the 2010 WAVE (Western Agents’ Votes of Excellence) award ceremony.
Powered by the TravelAge West magazine, these awards target and celebrate innovation in the fields of cruise, tour operator, airline, hotel & resort and destination travel.
From high-end décor that’s chic to complimentary Internet access in every stateroom, AMALYRA does not leave its guests yearning for ultra-modern conveniences or comfortable accommodations.
- Cabin sizes are comfortable, at 170 square feet each.
- More than 82 percent of cabins feature French balconies.
- Beds boasts feather-soft down duvets.
- Get a spa-like experience in marble bathrooms – not to mention the terrycloth robes and slippers to make the soothing experience complete.
- Flat-screen TV deliver first-run Hollywood flicks right in the comfort of your cabin.
- Shipwide Wi-Fi access.
From European dining service to a fitness center to burn those calories consumed, AMALYRA features the amenities of luxury ocean-going vessels.
For those who need activity on their cruises, take a dip in the whirlpool, go walking on the track on the Sun Deck or hop on a bike to explore riverside villages. AMAWATERWAYS also offers complimentary city tours on all of its vessels.