Enchanted April (2020): Three Barge Cruises In France
In April of 2020, I am offering three hosted barge cruises in France, two in Burgundy, and one in Alsace.
Cruise with me on one or on all three!
These trips are …
- Intimate, with only 22 guests on each trip
- Interesting, with included tours in some of France’s most beautiful cities and villages
How good are these trips? They are the only trips I host and for a reason: I love barge cruising.
Burgundy, April 2-8, 2020
From Montbéliard to Besançon, cruise through lush landscapes and breathtaking scenery along the valley of the Doubs. Discover authentic cities and sites with a rich heritage and unique traditions such as Montbéliard, the Citadel of Besançon, the city of Baume-les-Dames or the Reposoir Chapel. See full itinerary here.
Burgundy, April 9 – 15, 2020
From Besançon to Dijon, this majestic cruise on the Rhône-Rhine canal will take you through authentic and traditional cities with different stories and hidden gems. You will visit the Saline Royale of Arc-et-Senans, Dole or the charming city of Saint-Jean-de-Losne, first river port of France home to the Musée de la Batellerie, recounting the history of navigation on inland waterways. See full itinerary here.
Alsace, April 17-23, 2020
From Strasbourg to Lagarde, embark on an authentic and traditional cruise in the heart of Alsace. You will cruise on the Marne-Rhine Canal where you will discover a colorful heritage and monuments that reflect its history through exciting tours. Explore the Hops Trail, the Haut Barr and Lutzelbourg castles or the Chagall trail and be astonished by the richness of this captivating cruise. See the full itinerary here.
- Each of these trips are, $3,495 per person, double occupancy. Single traveler rates can be quoted upon requests.
- A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 per person guarantees your space.
- Please review the Waiver Agreement 2020 that you will be required to agree to and sign before boarding.