Discover the rich history of Portugal and Spain as you journey through the Douro River Valley aboard the AmaDouro, launching 2019, she will cruise the Douro River, along with AmaVida. At 260 feet in length, AmaDouro will carry 102 passengers in 51 staterooms and suites.
There will be five different stateroom categories aboard AmaSerena:
- Category D and E staterooms will measure 161 square feet, and will be located on Douro Deck. They will feature a fixed window and all the standard amenities AmaWaterways is known for, like complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in all staterooms, an interactive Entertainment-On-Demand system with a flat-screen TV, white-on-white plush bedding, terrycloth bathrobes, and slippers.
- Category C staterooms will be the first on the ship to feature a French balcony. Located on Porto deck, they will also measure 161 square feet. All the amenities included in Category D and E staterooms are present here.
- Category B and A staterooms will feature AmaWaterways’ unique twin-balcony concept, and will include a French balcony in addition to a full, outside balcony complete with deck chairs and a small table. These staterooms will be larger than Category C staterooms at 215 square feet, and will be located on Porto Deck.
- Suites will be the highest level of accommodation aboard AmaDuro. At 323 square feet, they’re also the most spacious, and also include the line’s unique twin-balcony concept. Expect these staterooms to deliver more everything: more space, more amenities, more comfort.
AmaDouro Public Areas
Like all AmaWaterways river cruise ships, AmaDouro will really shine in her interior appointments. Besides the usual dining room, lounge and bar, she will also feature a spa, fitness room, and even a heated swimming pool — a rarity among river cruise vessels.
River Cruisers Should Know!
- AmaDouro will enter service in 2019.
- Bicycles and helmets are available for complimentary use on all AmaWaterways sailings.
- Both French and full step-out balconies are offered.
Read other articles about the AmaDouro.