I know what you’re thinking. Hasn’t Oscar Wilde been long dead? Yes, the Irish poet passed away in Paris in 1900, but his spirit lives through the ship that carries his name for Riviera River Cruises.
If you’re not familiar with the company, check out my post, Seven Ways That Riviera Seeks To Stand Out.
We’ll cruise roundtrip Cologne. Along the way, we’ll visit Koblenz, Rudesheim, Speyer, Strasbourg and Boppard. You can view the full itinerary on Riviera’s website, but return here for special pricing and to join our group. We’ll also enhance Riviera’s program with pre- and post-trip activities as well as special events and excursions along the way.
Riviera is providing incentives for booking, including a limited selection of solo cabins with no single supplement and a complimentary drinks package (value $129) for anyone who books and deposits up until the end of January 2022. Rates are: $3,419 solo rate for standard lower deck stateroom; and for doubles, $4,129 to $4,429 per person for middle and upper deck staterooms. A $400 per person non-refundable deposit is required within eight weeks of reserving space. Final balance is due 91 days before the start of the cruise.
- From deposit to 91 days before the cruise start date – The $400 per person deposit will be forfeited.
- From 90 to 61 days before the cruise start date – 50% of the cruise fare will be forfeited.
- From 60 to 31 days before the cruise start date – 75% of the cruise fare will be forfeited.
- From 30 to 16 days before the cruise start date – 85% of the cruise fare will be forfeited.
- 15 days or less before the cruise start date – 100% of the cruise fare will be forfeited.
- Any additional items including airport transfers may be non-refundable.
If you are at all interested in this trip, please complete the form below.