As bookings for AmaWaterways’ 2022 river cruise season have reached record levels, the line announced a limited number of staterooms remain to welcome guests during The Netherlands’ Floriade Expo – a world-renowned event that occurs once every ten years. Between April 14 and October 9, 2022, AmaWaterways guests have the opportunity to visit the expo while enjoying a variety of river cruise itineraries sailing along the Rhine and Dutch and Belgian Waterways, including the new-for-2021 Best of Holland & Belgium and Rhine Castles & Swiss Alps itineraries.
Located just outside Amsterdam, the flourishing city district of Almere will host The Netherlands’ largest public event as part of the International Horticultural Expo, with the theme “Growing Green Cities.” This experience encourages visitors to “explore, touch and change” as part of their journey into Floriade – which will feature gardens, sustainable gardening exhibits, live entertainment, talk shows, souvenirs, and food stalls.
AmaWaterways guests will enjoy a complimentary excursion to Floriade on the following itineraries, between April 14 and October 9, 2022:
- Best of Holland & Belgium – sailing roundtrip from Amsterdam
- Tulip Time – sailing roundtrip from Amsterdam
- Captivating Rhine and Enchanting Rhine – sailing between Amsterdam and Basel
- Rhine Castles & Swiss Alps – sailing from Amsterdam to Basel
- Rhine & Moselle Fairytales and Rhine & Moselle Delights – sailing between Amsterdam and Basel
- Vineyards of the Rhine & Moselle – sailing from Amsterdam to Luxembourg
- Treasures of the Main & Rhine – sailing from Nuremberg to Amsterdam