Scenic has launched a Super Early Bird promotion on all 2022 departures across both its river cruise and scenic Eclipse portfolio of all-inclusive voyages.
Guests who book their 2022 European or Southeast Asia river cruise, and pay in full 12 months prior to departure, will receive the Super Early Bird savings of an extra 10% off the cost of their booking in addition to all current offers including:
- For all European sailings, guests can choose up to free, round trip air or a savings of up to $1,800 per person depending on length of sailing and cabin category;
- For Southeast Asia sailings, guests can choose from free, round trip air or a savings of $1,200 per person depending on length of sailing and cabin category.
The Super Early Bird promotion also applies to Scenic Eclipse. Guests booking select suites or departures on 2022 voyages or Ultimate Voyages, which include combining cruise and fully-escorted land journeys receive up to 20% off the cost of booking when paying in full 12 months prior to departure and combining all available offers.
Some of the examples for savings include:
- Sailing from Budapest to Nuremberg on the eight-day Gems of the Danube itinerary with prices beginning at $5,145 per person, double on select cabins. Using Super Early Bird pricing with the included savings of $1,200 in lieu of free airfare, along with 10 percent discount, guests can cruise the Danube river with a savings of $1,680 – a 32 percent savings.
- Guests could also sail Scenic’s eight-day Luxury Mekong itinerary with published fares starting at $4,345 on select cabins. With Super Early Bird pricing offering a $750 per person savings in lieu of free airfare combined with 10 percent Early Bird Discount guests can save $1,154 – a 26 percent savings.
- Those looking to sail on Scenic Eclipse can do so during a 13-day voyage from Lisbon to Bergen, Norway on the West European Capitals voyage starting at $12,215. By combining Super Early Bird savings of $927 and a Paid in Full discount of $927, guests can receive a savings of $1,854.
In addition, all bookings come with the line’s Book with Confidence policy that allows guests to defer travel plans and transfer to an alternate departure date or itinerary up to 60 days prior to departure with no Scenic fees (third party fees may apply). The Deposit Protection Plan (valued at $125 for river sailings and $250 for Eclipse) is a complimentary inclusion that allows guests flexibility with their travel dates without having to worry about losing their deposits. Additionally, deposits have been reduced by 50 percent on all river cruise bookings.
Guests can cruise with complete confidence in 2022 with Scenic. Its Health & Safety Steering Committee oversees all health and safety policies ensuring all guests’ wellbeing and safety is taken care of to the highest standard.
Those looking for additional flexibility and security can purchase the new Platinum Protection Plan, which provides coverage for guests who may fall ill or whose travel plans are affected by Covid-19. The Platinum Protection Plan allows for 100 percent refund of cruise fare when enacted up to 31 days prior to departure, and 70 percent refund when enacted between 15 and 30 days prior. This plan can be added to eligible river cruise bookings for $295 per person and to Scenic Eclipse voyages for $495.
All bookings must be made by December 23, 2020, and guests must pay the full balance no later than 12 months before departure to receive the Super Early Bird Discount.
Leave a Reply