This week, Britton and I are headed to Europe to board AmaWaterways’ AmaMagna. This revolutionary ship is double the width of a standard river cruiser, and that additional real estate allows for large staterooms, more public rooms and a greater space ratio that you’d find on regular river cruise ships.
There are several ways to follow us during our journey.
- Instagram. This is where we will be the most active. Follow the @avidcruiser Instagram account.
- Follow River Cruise Advisor, where we’ll be posting articles, videos and photos.
- Subscribe to the River Cruise Advisor newsletter, distributed each Monday.
- Follow Avid Cruiser’s Facebook page.
- Bookmark this page. We’re embedding our Instagram posts here.
A date with Samantha Brown? Yep, she’s naming the ship, so be sure to follow along for the christening ceremonies. Listen to Britton’s interview with Samantha Brown.
If you haven’t done so, listen to our podcast (below) about AmaMagna.