AmaWaterways announced the debut of its first-ever Loyalty Appreciation Month, which will be celebrated in November with a series of cruises enhanced with exclusive events planned to recognize and celebrate returning guests.
Five ships, AmaLea, AmaStella, AmaKristina, AmaMora, and AmaMagna will welcome guests on six cruises on the Danube and Rhine during the month of November – including a Christmas Market cruise which was added in response to repeat guests’ requests.
In addition to the benefits received as part of AmaWaterways Loyalty Program, returning guests on these designated cruises will be offered a choice of one of four Loyalty Offers – free airfare, two-for-one business class airfare from selected gateways, or 10% single supplement or cruise savings per stateroom.
Loyalty Appreciation Month will be celebrated on the following seven-night cruises:
- Captivating / Enchanting Rhine Cruises on AmaStella – November 3 or 10, 2019 – Between Amsterdam, Netherlands and Basel, Switzerland
- Enchanting Rhine Wine Cruise on AmaKristina – November 18, 2019 – Between Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam, Netherlands. Featuring Wine Hosts Nello & Danica Olivo of Nello Olivo Winery
- Romantic Danube Wine Cruise on AmaLea – November 15, 2019 – Between Vilshofen, Germany and Budapest, Hungary. Featuring Wine Host Matthew G. R. Meyer of The Williamsburg Winery
- Romantic Danube Cruise on AmaMagna – November 17, 2019 Between Vilshofen, Germany and Budapest, Hungary
- Christmas Markets On The Rhine on the new AmaMora – November 25, 2019 – Between Basel, Switzerland and Amsterdam, Netherlands