Crystal River Cruises has unveiled its collection of voyages for 2020. The fleet of five river ships – Crystal Mozart and the four identical sister ships Crystal Bach, Crystal Debussy, Crystal Mahler, and Crystal Ravel – will sail the waterways of Europe, with an array of seven to 16-day itineraries.
“With every voyage, our priority remains to present our guests with the most immersive experiences possible, allowing them to discover each place in an authentic way that speaks to their personal style,” says Walter Littlejohn, Crystal River Cruises’ vice president and managing director.
New for 2020 will be an opportunity to attend the Oberammergau decennial performance in conjunction with select Crystal Mahler, Crystal Debussy, and Crystal Ravel sailings. Special itineraries and shoreside experiences highlighting the Christmas markets of the region will also be offered in 2020.
Now available for booking, Crystal River Cruises’ 2020 itineraries include:
Rhine & Moselle river cruises: Crystal Bach and Crystal Debussy
- Legendary Rhine – 7 nights, Basel to Amsterdam – Featuring overnights in Koblenz and Amsterdam; calling in Cologne, Rüdesheim and Mannheim, Germany; and Strasbourg, France.
- Romantic Rhine – 7 nights, Amsterdam to Basel – Featuring overnights in Koblenz and Amsterdam; calling in Cologne, Rüdesheim and Mannheim, Germany; and Strasbourg, France.
- Tulips and Windmills – 7 nights, round-trip Amsterdam – Beginning and ending with overnight stays in Amsterdam; calling in Kinderdjik, Hoorn, Rotterdam and Middleburg, Netherlands; and Ghent and Antwerp, Belgium.
- Enchanting Moselle – 10 nights, Round-trip Amsterdam – Featuring overnight stays in Amsterdam, Netherlands and Trier, Germany; calling in Dusseldorf, Koblenz, Bernkastel, Chochem and Bonn, Germany; and Arnhem, Netherlands.
- Rhine Christmas Markets – 10 nights, Amsterdam to Basel/Basel to Amsterdam – Beginning and ending with overnights in Basel and Amsterdam (double overnights), as well as overnights in Koblenz and Rüdesheim (Northbound only) Germany; calling in Rüdesheim, Speyer, Breisach, Cologne and Mainz (Northbound only), Germany; and Strasbourg, France (Northbound only).
Danube River cruises: Crystal Mozart, Crystal Mahler and Crystal Ravel
- Delightful Danube – 7 nights, Budapest to Regensburg/Regensburg to Budapest – Featuring overnights in Budapest, Regensburg, and Vienna; calling in Dürnstein and Melk, Austria; and Passau, Germany, as well as cruising the Wachau Valley
- Danube Serenade – 7 nights, Vienna to Budapest/Budapest to Vienna – Featuring overnights in Vienna and Budapest; calling in Weissenkirchen (Crystal Mozart only), Dürnstein, Melk, Linz and Krems, Austria; and Bratislava, Slovakia, and cruising the celebrated Wachau Valley
- Treasures of the Danube – 10 nights, round-trip Vienna – Beginning and ending with overnights in Vienna and also overnighting Budapest and Passau; calling in Bratislava, Slovakia; Dürnstein, Melk and Linz, Austria; and cruising the Wachau Valley
Ultimate Journeys – Danube, Rhine & Main Rivers combined
- Grand Europe – 16 nights, Budapest to Amsterdam/Amsterdam to Budapest – Overnighting in Budapest, Vienna, Amsterdam, Regensburg (westbound only) and Rüdesheim (eastbound only); calling in Bratislava, Slovakia; Dürnstein and Melk, Austria; and Passau, Regensburg, Nürnburg, Rüdesheim, Bamberg, Cologne, Miltenberg and Würzburg, Germany, as well as Koblenz, Germany and the Middle Rhine River Valley on the westbound route.
- December 21 – Crystal Ravel Holiday Cruise, 12 nights, Regensburg to Vienna with New Year’s Eve in Vienna – Beginning with an overnight in Regensburg and spending double overnights in Budapest and Vienna, including New Year’s Eve, and an overnight in Linz; calling in Passau, Germany; Melk and Krems, Austria; Esztergom, Hungary; and Bratislava, Slovakia.
- December 22 – Crystal Bach Holiday Cruise, 11 nights, Basel to Amsterdam with New Year’s Eve in Amsterdam – Featuring overnights in Basel, Rüdesheim and Breisach and a double overnight in Amsterdam, including New Year’s Eve; calling in Strasbourg, France; Mannheim, Worms, Koblenz and Dusseldorf, Germany; Arnhem and Lelystad, Netherlands.
- December 23 – Crystal Mahler Holiday Cruise, 10 nights, Vienna to Budapest with New Year’s Eve in Budapest – Beginning and ending with double overnights in Vienna and Budapest, including New Year’s Eve in Budapest; calling in Melk and Linz, Austria, as well as cruising the Wachau Valley; Vilshofen, Regensburg and Passau, Germany; and Bratislava, Slovakia.
Fares for Crystal River Cruises’ 2020 voyages begin at $2,549 per person.