A-ROSA has announced a new lineup of enrichment guest speakers for its Signature Lecture Series this year.
From May until August, guests can sail with one of four guest speakers whose topics and professional experience are designed to enrich as well as educate. These special guest speakers range from famous authors and chefs to the Vice President of Gardens with the Dallas Arboretum, a 66-acre facility recognized on the United States National Register of Historic Places.
The four guest lecturers featured on four separate A-ROSA sailings this year are:
- Sara Moulton – May 24, 2014 Rhone & Saone: Chef, cookbook author, food editor of Good Morning America and Executive Chef of Gourmet Magazine.
- Tami Hoag – July 21, 2014 Danube: Author of 15 consecutive New York Times bestsellers, with more than 35 million books in print published in 20 languages worldwide.
- David Margolick – July 31, 2014 Danube: Author and longtime contributing editor at Vanity Fair with prior positions at Newsweek and Portfolio magazines and Legal Affairs reporter with the New York Times.
- Dave Forehand – August 11, 2014 Danube: Vice President of Gardens at the nationally acclaimed Dallas Arboretum.
Until February 28, A-ROSA is also offering guests the ability to save up to $1,000 per stateroom when a deposit is made on any 2014 sailing, in any category – including suites. This is rated at a savings of $500 per person, with the only caveat being that the sailing must be deposited by February 28 to qualify.
If you’ve always wanted to sail with significant Signature Lecturers – or you are simply curious about their professions and works – this could be the ideal time to plan your summer getaway.
As with all A-ROSA river cruises, these enrichment voyages offer a host of inclusions:
- Complimentary transfers on day of embark and debark
- Prepaid gratuities
- Open bar throughout the ship to include soft drinks, tea & coffee specialties, beer, wine, sparkling wine & Prosecco, cocktails and spirits
- Complimentary bottled water & fruit bowl in your stateroom
- All port charges, taxes and fees
- 2 – 3 complimentary excursions from which to choose for most ports
- Open dining to enjoy a meal with whomever you wish with served dinner service of outstanding cuisine paired with beautiful wines from the region
- European, English-speaking staff – professional, warm & friendly
- Comfortable accommodations, most with French or full balconies
- Modern ships complete with spa, sauna and gym, pools or whirlpools, putting green and a large covered area topside for your dining and sightseeing pleasures
- Complimentary use of available bicycles onboard
- Optional Coach & Business class air from many gateways across North America
Other A-ROSA offers currently available include single supplements that have either been waived or reduced on all sailings, depending on stateroom category.
More information on A-ROSA River Cruises can be found by viewing our complete company profile here on River Cruise Advisor.
Leave a Reply