If you’re a foodie and love river cruising, rejoice: A-ROSA River Cruises is offering up a spectacular trip to the renowned French food and wine regions of Burgundy and Provence aboard the sleek A-ROSA Stella.
Created in conjunction with Trio Restaurant of Palm Springs, California and Chicago’s Hearty Restaurant, guests sailing with A-ROSA will have the chance to sample wines, cheese and plenty of other culinary delicacies as they sail through some of the most celebrated regions of France.
Travelling from Lyon to the Mediterranean and back, Food Network hosts Dan Smith and Steve McDonagh — also known as “The Hearty Boys” — will be on-hand to host the event, along with Mark Van Laanen and Tony Marchese, owners of Palm Springs-based Trio.
The best part, though, may be A-ROSA’s truly inclusive pricing that includes both airfare and accommodations, along with an open bar onboard your river cruise ship and all shore excursions. Guests will also have the chance to interact with this unique sailing’s celebrity hosts and participate in onboard food and cocktail demonstrations.
Guests booking this unique itinerary also benefit from:
- $300 dining certificate to Trio or Hearty (per couple)
- Exclusive seven-course wine-paired dinner aboard the ship
- Lunch at famed Paul Bocuse’s restaurant in Lyon
- 5 percent early booking discount (book by June 11, 2013)
- For a limited time, single guests may book a window stateroom without the normal single- supplement fee. Balcony supplements are only 20 percent
This unique voyage is offered departing on August 10, 2013.
More information about A-ROSA, its ships and itineraries, can be found by viewing our complete A-ROSA River Cruises profile here on River Cruise Advisor.
Leave a Reply