More great news for solo travellers to end the week: Avalon Waterways is also offering waived single supplements for select 2013 dates and itineraries.
Typically regarded as the bane of solo cruisers and travellers, single supplements normally range from 120 percent to 200 percent, depending on stateroom and itinerary. This means that a traveller cruising solo would typically have to pay near double-occupancy price. But with this latest deal from Avalon Waterways, solo travelers can get in on the river cruise of their dreams without breaking the bank.
This offer applies to bookings made before April 23, 2013 on select itineraries. Below are just a few of the voyages and departure dates applicable to this great deal:
- Blue Danube Discovery – Budapest to Nuremberg: June 15; July 21; August 24; October 27; November 2, 2013.
- Blue Danube Discovery – Nuremberg to Budapest: June 22; October 23, 2013.
- Capitals of Central Europe – Budapest to Passau: August 1, 2013.
- Capitals of Central Europe – Passau to Budapest: October 20, 2013
- Capitals of Central Europe – Prague to Budapest: October 18, 2013
- Tulip Time Cruise – Amsterdam roundtrip: May 12, 2013.
- Paris & Normandy’s Landing Beaches – Paris roundtrip: June 11, 2013.
- Tulips of Northern Holland – Amsterdam roundtrip: April 14, 2013
- Balkan Discovery – Bucharest to Budapest: June 9; July 14; August 18; October 27, 2013.
- Austrian Highlights & Bavaria – Vienna to Munich: October 14, 2013.
- The Legendary Danube – Prague to Budapest: June 19; October 20, 2013.
Far more itinerary options are available on the Avalon Waterways website, both with a mix of cruise only and cruisetour options.
More information on Avalon Waterways and its “Suite Ships” can be found by viewing our complete Avalon Waterways profile here on River Cruise Advisor.