AMAWATERWAYS has announced a 4-day Free Air promotion on selected 2010 itineraries. The 4-day “AMA-ZING Free Air Sale” is valid January 19-22, 2010, and applies to departures from Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, or Washington D.C., with special add-on fares available for other U.S. gateways for only $199 roundtrip. The Free Air promotion* is offered for the following cruises:
- Cruising Portugal & Spain. Spend 3 nights in Lisbon, then enjoy a 7-night cruise through the beautiful Douro River Valley. U.S. Departure April 13, 2010
- Blue Danube Discovery. Enjoy 2 nights in Budapest, a 7-night Danube cruise, then experience Prague for 3 nights. U.S. Departure May 14, 2010
- The Romantic Danube. Spend 3 nights in Prague, then enjoy a fascinating 7-night Danube cruise. U.S. Departure May 31, 2010
- Magnificent Europe. A truly Grand Cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam through the heart of Europe and across the Continental Divide. U.S. Departure June 10, 2010
- Amsterdam to Paris. Enjoy a 7-night cruise from Amsterdam to Trier, then spend 3 nights in Paris. U.S. Departure October 18, 2010
*Offer applicable to new bookings made between Jan. 19-22, 2010; not combinable with any other promotions/discounts; availability is limited and the offer is subject to change without notice. Dates listed are U.S departures. Promotion is based on roundtrip economy fare from gateways listed above, and applies only to travel dates, arrival and departure cities specified in each published itinerary. For most other U.S. gateways, connecting air is $199 per person roundtrip. Passengers are responsible for all taxes and fuel surcharges on flights, which are determined at the time of booking. Free Air applies to the airline’s base coach fare only. Full payment on air is required at the time of booking to secure promotional airfare. AMAWATERWAYS reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time.